Auto Dandy trickler

itchy

I don't post here very much. Most of my posting has been on accurate shooter (under itchyTF). Haven't been doing much shooting of anything for the past few years. I did this project to keep the brain busy. So, if anyone has an FX-120i and a Dandy trickler and would like to have it automated, let me know and I'll post an ad. Here are 3 youtube videos to give you an idea what it's about.

Trickler1

Trickler2

Trickler3

I don't post here very much. Most of my posting has been on accurate shooter (under itchyTF). Haven't been doing much shooting of anything for the past few years. I did this project to keep the brain busy. So, if anyone has an FX-120i and a Dandy trickler and would like to have it automated, let me know and I'll post an ad. Here are 3 youtube videos to give you an idea what it's about.

Trickler1

Trickler2

Trickler3
Very good engineering.

Have you tried working with the TRX-925? I’d like something for that scale. It is a more attainable scale at this point with excellent accuracy.

Also, have you considered a Rasberry Pi as your controller. I think it might be simpler to program. I’m not sure as I’m not quite there yet.

Last edited:
No, I would need one to work with.
Well, they are $250 when on sale and they might give you a T&E to work with. I talked to them and they wanted to work something out with Autotrickler, but I think that guy is kind of at his limit supporting the 1 scale he supports….just a thought.

Have you tried working with the TRX-925? I’d like something for that scale. It is a more attainable scale at this point with excellent accuracy.

Also, have you considered a Rasberry Pi as your controller. I think it might be simpler to program. I’m not sure as I’m not quite there yet.
I didn’t consider a Pi since I already had a Mega. Programming is done.