ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

Because the Reps staff told him that they could not help him until an approval had been held up for an extended period. Basically while a lot of approvals are coming back quickly it isn't guaranteed so they don't want to be seen abusing their influence. To be fair, for the approval they helped with, the ATF granted the hung up approval in less than a week after Zenkie's office intervened.
For most it's not the atf that's the problem it's the fbi on the background checks. The fbi has no set time to review the paperwork like they do for a gun buyer

I dont see why they cant set the system up to use the same process for a firearm purchase. At least for an individual filing. If it’s an individual application there is no trust to review. If the individual has no criminal record and is not prohibited from owning firearms a suppressor should be the same. Give them their tax money. They dont need your fingerprints just to stick in a database.

Filled out all of the forms etc electronically. However afterwards I got no email from the ATF with a password. Double checked the account and it said it was duplicated so it looks like it went through but now hours later still no email with the password to complete the application. Site says it may take 15 minutes to get the email. Now what? Transfer place never had this happen so they don't know what to do from here. Any thoughts?

Filled out all of the forms etc electronically. However afterwards I got no email from the ATF with a password. Double checked the account and it said it was duplicated so it looks like it went through but now hours later still no email with the password to complete the application. Site says it may take 15 minutes to get the email. Now what? Transfer place never had this happen so they don't know what to do from here. Any thoughts?
Did you do it from an ATF kiosk.?

At least I think it was. It's a local store that is a silencer dealer.
If you log into the ATF site it gives a link for forgotten login. Make sure the email isn't going to your spam or junk folder. I got mine within a minute of creating the account. If you request a new one it should send you an email but make sure it doesn't get lost too

I know I waited at the store for an hour. We tried signing up again and it said it was a duplicate account. When I try the forgotten password I think it's looking for the password that they were going to send me. It says there is no account associated with my email address. After reading the electronic stories I hoped to have no problems but it looks like my hope was misplaced.

I know I waited at the store for an hour. We tried signing up again and it said it was a duplicate account. When I try the forgotten password I think it's looking for the password that they were going to send me. It says there is no account associated with my email address. After reading the electronic stories I hoped to have no problems but it looks like my hope was misplaced.
It can get complicated . Good luck !🤞

It can get complicated . Good

It can get complicated . Good luck !🤞
Did you get the login? The login is not your email. It is created by the ATF and sent to you. Then you get a password. I can't remember if they sent me a temp pass first, but I know I changed it to one of mine. Your login will come to your email, it will usually be first initial then part of last name followed by numbers. Like, cschmi1234.
I am going with my son Friday to order his. I will take note and ask them if they know how to reset an account.
I mistyped my password and it gave me a link that said if you are still have issues click here.