• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Arizona. Found! Long range rifle in case

AZGF does not keep lost property of any type according the head law enforcement in Kingman, as I found out late tonight
So, last ditch effort is to visit YCSO office in Bagdad. I have my deer hunt this Friday in the same unit..

After that, I'll start with killing posts as I ran out of options.
Thanks for kind words and attention. This community is the best at LRH. The encouragement by you is evident of that.

Bob, very commendable trying to help out by spreading the word! I first saw it on CWT where Azsugarbear posted this link. Can't believe what it turned into though. You're a good man and I hope the owner gets the rifle back. Good luck on your deer hunt.

Unbelievable old Brian stooped to the levels he did and showing how intolerant he is obviously. He's been drinking too much of the Koolaid again. Boy he sure laid that victimology on purty thick. Poor guy lol. He can really consider himself a victim now that he's banned.

Apparently that nice feller Brian didn't care much for Trump? I'm sure he's stewing right now not being able to respond. Just keep an eye out for a "brand new" member picking up right where he left off once he signs back up with a new name.

Last edited: