Area 116?

rmc2408

I'm kinda new to this site so my questions may seem dumb, but here goes. What's the deal on area 116 on the NR random draw report. It does'nt say anything about the area. Also what is the difference between a Type 1 and a Type 2 hunt? I can't seem to find the answer on the WG&F site.
Also when do the WG&F site put up 2012-2013 info on their site as far as nonresident hunting? Can you buy points on the website before the season draw and if so how much are they?
I know these questions seem like old info but for some of us dumbies out here there legit.
Planning a antelope hunt in fall of 2012 so I could use this info. Just trying to work thru it by getting an early start. Looking for a good meat hunt.

Thanks,

I'm kinda new to this site so my questions may seem dumb, but here goes. What's the deal on area 116 on the NR random draw report. It does'nt say anything about the area. Also what is the difference between a Type 1 and a Type 2 hunt? I can't seem to find the answer on the WG&F site.
Also when do the WG&F site put up 2012-2013 info on their site as far as nonresident hunting? Can you buy points on the website before the season draw and if so how much are they?
I know these questions seem like old info but for some of us dumbies out here there legit.
Planning a antelope hunt in fall of 2012 so I could use this info. Just trying to work thru it by getting an early start. Looking for a good meat hunt.

Thanks,

In area 116 ONLY Fawn Doe tags were available

Difference between type 1 and type 2, usually is different season start or close dates in the same unit.

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.