Anyone have info on new Ford Super Duties?

BigDon

On September 15, 2021 I ordered a new F350 Super Duty - Crew Cab, Diesel, all the boxes ticked. Ultimate, I think they called it. They also called it a $115k truck. I have an order number but no build date. They keep updating the order - and they are 'grandfathering' the price to the 2021 agreement. The prevailing reason for the no-build is 'no chips'. I met with a Ford guy from Texas yesterday, by chance, and he told me they have chips now, so that's not the problem. He told me that the problem is Ford took a huge 6.7L diesel order from the DOJ building APCs with the 6.7 in them.

All I really know at this point is: I have no new truck after all this time. Do any of you have any intel on what is really going on at Ford? Love to hear it if you do. Thanks.

Ok Mike! You left the door open for some outrageous and hilarious rebuttal to your message. Good thing it's not appropriate for LHR - so you get off scott free! On the other hand - that $115K is MSRP. As a former GM VP I have a little more bargaining power on the price - but NOT the delivery!

(So I'm not going to suggest that the proximity of your nostrils and the issue of Hemeroid removal might be closely related....!_ Because I'm a really nice guy!)