• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Anyone have Impact 737 Rem Short Actions for sale

Len,
If you cannot source the impact, we have been providing these as a good alternative for the Target/PRS crowd:

Altus has them in right hand/standard bolt.

Thanks
We are trying to get a business account from Impact to buy several and less cost.

Checking with members right now for a better price than from a retailer.

I know manufacturing costs have increased. I understand all the cost of manufacturing, but anything related to firearms has a very high % profit margin. The Retailers are the ones that make the money more so than the manufactures. If you are a high volume retailer buyer, you get a HIGH discount and then sell at MSRP.

Gotcha. The manufactures set the MSRP/MAP so I'm guessing they make plenty as well...
Hopefully you can get a deal done because finding a used Impact action is tough route these days and if there is one better be quick about it.

Gotcha. The manufactures set the MSRP/MAP so I'm guessing they make plenty as well...
Hopefully you can get a deal done because finding a used Impact action is tough route these days and if there is one better be quick about it.
Recently had a member sell us one that was basically NEW and did a real fair price. Definitely owe him a favor in the future.
There are a lot of really great members on LRH who help each other out!
Always looking for a deal!