anyone have any load data or experience with barnes .25 cal. 101 gr. lrx bullets in 257 wby. mag.

and with the 100 TTSX

XHZMwfN.jpg

RL22 will also shine with this bullet. Work up from book starting load for the 100gr TSX. Very similar results to the RL26 load above^
But RL22 is very temp sensitive. I used to run it in my .25-06AI. I would see 150fps swings, so I had to have two loads. A cool/cold weather load and a warm/hot weather load.

At what temps does temp sensitivity come into play? Less than 20° and over 90°? Depends what temps were when making the load? If loads were developed and temp was 55-75°F would there be any reason to worry unless it's over 100°? I'm guessing if it's -10° when you develop the load and you go to Arizona and its 110° there could be an issue.

Using the 7828ssc in my 257 with the 100ttsx or the 115 Bergers, always using Fed 215 magnum primers.
Switched from RL22 (great velocity and accuracy) after this temperature sensitive crap got into my head but never really noticed any issues with it. Would be tempted to use H4350 with 100 grain bullets if I was really concerned with the temperature issues, maybe give up a little velocity.