Anyone have a CLOUDRAY FIBER LASER ENGRAVE?

I have a 30w mopa fiber laser that I bought specifically for marking barrels. I bought it with the rotary axis, but haven't set it up yet. I believe it will work better/faster/more consistent once set up, as opposed to the rather basic setup I have now, but it still turns out good.

I bought mine off of eBay for ~$3600, as I feel that they are all pretty much the same(chinesium), no matter where you buy them.

Attachments

• 20240414_172838.jpg
    20240414_172838.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 19
I have a 30w mopa fiber laser that I bought specifically for marking barrels. I bought it with the rotary axis, but haven't set it up yet. I believe it will work better/faster/more consistent once set up, as opposed to the rather basic setup I have now, but it still turns out good.

I bought mine off of eBay for ~$3600, as I feel that they are all pretty much the same(chinesium), no matter where you buy them.
Nice!!!
We have a CloudRay 60W MOPA. We have the D-80 Rotary with a Tailstock and Base Plate. Also have (5) different Lens for different materials.
We switched from Cad2 to "LightBurn" If you need information on Laser Engraving/Marking you can go to "LightBurn For Galvo Crash Courses" and also join "Laser Master Academy" there is a lot of good information and tutorials.

Recent Posts