• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Any older swaro spotters out there ?

Usmcinfantry1988

If anybody has an older Swarovski spotting scope, I would be interested , really want a swaro but the new ones are just a little rich for my blood ! Thanks fellas !

Thanks I'll check there too right now ! Kinda leary of buying something like that off of eBay , had a bad experience one time but from the right seller might be ok .

Shouldnt have a problem finding an ats/sts 20-60x65 non-HD for around $1,300. Beware of scammers with your want to buy ad though. Best of luck. 👍

Swarovskis are great and tend to hold their value very well. I have a pair of Swaro binoculars and six Swaro rifle scopes.

I would highly recommend that you check out the Kowa spotting scopes. I had a Swarovski 20-60×80 non HD spotter and replaced it with the Kowa and I'm very pleased. I have both the 66mm and 88mm Kowas and they're both great glass. Definitely can't go wrong with a Swarovski but the Kowa is worth a look.

Thanks python , I have actually been looking into them this evening , interested in digging deeper , some models are definitely in my price range and would be new !

Thanks had one from 774,just wanted something more packable,but all around the 774 was larger than that for me,554 was too small

Python does a eyepiece for 774 fit the 664?
I see another member answered your question about the eyepiece being interchangeable. I believe the 66mm series is the perfect size scope for throwing in the pack. The 88mm scope stays pretty close to the truck. I don't have any experience with the 55mm or 77mm scopes.

Recent Posts