Any Members from Ohio

@gls5493, I am near Cincinnati and would also like to hear where access for longer distance ranges are available. Belong to Middletown Sportsmans Club but limited to 200 yards. Good for southern Ohio hunting but not anywhere else.

I'm north of Columbus…my club RGGC goes to 300….Meeker goes to 400, I hear.

Heading to try Rayner soon….Also want to try TVP. Rayners goes to 1000 and TVP goes to a mile.
I like Rayner's and they are good people. My first time was a dry run to locate it and to see what it looked like. His wife Carolyn said to use her truck because Tom's was too dirty and to give me a tour which Tom did.

Thank You again to Tom and Carolyn if you are on here.

One piece of advice she gave me "call first". There are times it may not be open to the public so call first.

+1 for Rayners. Tom and Carolyn are some of the nicest folks you will ever meet. They have a good schedule for different matches and a banquet at the end of the year. I drive there from Hillsboro at least once a year and stay locally to shoot for the week. If you go the week of a LR match, you can shoot all day Monday, Tuesday. Half days (Wednesday and Friday). And in the match (Thursday, Saturday, Sunday).