Antelope in the yard in town this morning

tempImagejcPdVh.png
Bozeman. I went on to tell our hostess I'd have a hard time there not having a freezer full no matter what season it was;) She then explained her father had been the game warden in the valley! I tried to laugh it off but think I hit a nerve hahaha Can't make this stuff up...

Biggest traffic jam I've been part in Cheyenne was downtown on Capital and 17th. I was on the way meet with then Gov. Matt Mead. There was a herd of 15 Antelope that had sauntered off the air base to take a tour of town. I was 15 min late. He was annoyed - but knows I'm reliably prompt - so he asked me 'What happened'? When I told him that Antelope had blocked traffic for over 10 minutes, jamming everything up, he roared in laughter, saying 'That's the best Wyoming being late excuse he had ever heard'! I think he thought I might be kidding. When 3 other people showed up late after me - and all told him the same story - he was flabbergasted and amused. Then he apologized to me for doubting my original story.

We have groups of 10 to 20 bed down on our suburban property of 15 acres frequently. Glad to be in Wyoming. Best move we ever made!
You were stuck on Randall Avenue weren't you?

Beautiful country, but Zortman's a little remote for me. My brother lives in Kalispell with a pop. of around 23.5K. and has a few more amenities.. There's a Home Depot and Montana Rifle. Even Whitefish would be agreeable to me. I used to rep Track Knives made there in another lifetime. And at the price they are now bringing I wish I had been smarter and kept all my samples. Big Sky Country is an understatement...
My Little Girl is getting married up there next year. My wife and I are staying in Kalispell. Definitely looking forward to spending time up there. Will be quite a change from Ohio! :)

="Ol' Red, post: 2608785, member: 107965"]
I saw a huge crossing like that between Casper and Medicine Bow. It was impressive.
I've never seen that many together .
[/QUOTE]
It took them over 30 minutes to cross the road, they weren't stopping for vehicles. Like in the clip you posted. I felt lucky to be in the right spot at the right time, and unlucky to have no camera with me.

Recent Posts