• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alpha 25 creedmoor srp brass

If I can't find any I'll pick up some LRP brass but I've got a handful of cci450s I need to burn up and I do like the extra material on the case heads!

I am in the same boat.

I am dead set on Alpha brass. But, what about Peterson?

I am using Lapua 6CM SRP necked up to .257 in my other 25CM, so I grabbed 20 of those to start break in with my new 25CM. Sure wish Lapua would headstamp some 25CM SRP brass.

There are a few places that carry Alpha 25CM brass. Get on their waitlists too.

I am in the same boat.

I am dead set on Alpha brass. But, what about Peterson?

I am using Lapua 6CM SRP necked up to .257 in my other 25CM, so I grabbed 20 of those to start break in with my new 25CM. Sure wish Lapua would headstamp some 25CM SRP brass.

There are a few places that carry Alpha 25CM brass. Get on their waitlists too.

I could grab some headstamped Peterson but I really want the SRP which is also unavailable. Worst case is I'll pick up one box of LRP Peterson and then swap as soon as I can get some of the SRP alpha.

I believe I still have some once fired alpha SRP if you are still interested PM me.

No problem. I understand the trepidation. The last batch of once fired brass I bought had 4 HOT loads fired in them as evidence by 4 ejector marks on the brass. That was the last time I bought anything again from that guy.

No problem. I understand the trepidation. The last batch of once fired brass I bought had 4 HOT loads fired in them as evidence by 4 ejector marks on the brass. That was the last time I bought anything again from that guy.
Yeah I don't doubt that you've got great once fired brass here, just tired of being let down by people's honestly. Good friend of mine bought a bunch of 6.5 creed "once fired " a bit ago and with a mild load it locked his bolt up on about 90% of it. Unfortunate indeed.

And 25 creed is good for either. I'm using it for nrl hunter matches and may end up taking it on a deer hunt or antelope if I get a tag

Yeah I don't doubt that you've got great once fired brass here, just tired of being let down by people's honestly. Good friend of mine bought a bunch of 6.5 creed "once fired " a bit ago and with a mild load it locked his bolt up on about 90% of it. Unfortunate indeed.

And 25 creed is good for either. I'm using it for nrl hunter matches and may end up taking it on a deer hunt or antelope if I get a tag
What bullet you running in yours?