• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale All my guns

Think about all the people we could help if we only kept what we needed and donated the money.
There will be people freeze to death this winter due to lack of clothing or noursihment. Tonight, mothers will cry because they know their children will not make it another day without food.

Really, how many guns and "stuff" do we actually need?

This is a great discussion. I know I am reflecting on what people are saying. Like several said, it's okay to own guns, shoot and hunt. The outdoors are a great place to get closer to God. When those become idols and obsessions, God becomes second place. I, for one, will keep myself in better check going forward. Starting with not snapping up a firearm or two. :)

This is a great discussion. I know I am reflecting on what people are saying. Like several said, it's okay to own guns, shoot and hunt. The outdoors are a great place to get closer to God. When those become idols and obsessions, God becomes second place. I, for one, will keep myself in better check going forward. Starting with not snapping up a firearm or two. :)
I heard it said like this year's ago...It's OK to have things, the problem comes when things have you.
We cannot afford to sit in judgement of another, but we are instructed to judge ourselves.

Tim, I commend you first.

God has a way of using people as instruments and I happen to know a man who was in your position, he actually was able to use his guns and love of the outdoors to reach people thru a ministry in the outdoors, teaching other men how to respect and commune with nature all while passing his passion and love for God along. He uses it as a ministry to reach others, he used it on me and it was a powerful moment in the middle of a sunflower patch, something I will never forget,

I'm selling off all my guns and reloading stuff. This will probably take a while to post everything. Feel free to make offers on anything I have I just want to clean up my life and this stuff has been holding me back.
Scopes are not included unless requested I'll sell them separately.

1. The burnt bronze rifle is a Remington 700 action 280ai it is unfired. McMillan carbon stock fluted hart barrel Timney trigger $2,200 obo
2. 6.5 PRC Mac bros action, benchmark carbon barrel, manners carbon stock. Fired less than 100 rounds legit 1/2 moa rifle comes with load development and ADG brass. $2,500 obo
3. Allterra arms 25 creedmoor new unfired carbon stock and carbon wrapped 1-7 twist x-caliber barrel, jewell trigger. $2,500 obo with 100 neck sized Lapua 6 creed brasss
4. 284 Winchester long action, proof steel barrel, McMillan classic hunter stock 40x trigger with load development and 100 Norma brass less than 100rds fired. $2,000 obo
5. 7-300 win mag improved Remington, Shilen 1-8" twist barrel, McMillan HTG stock with custom widden and Lee die sets $1800 OBO with 100 pieces fireformed brass
God Bless you and your family.
I know what you are going though and Jesus will be with you always!

Could you send me specifics on the 284 hard discern which rifle that is and the specs. And I'd remiss by saying whatever your decisions are and why they are your choices - go with it and feel good about it.
Send me a pm with what you want and I'll get it to you

Tim, I commend you first.

God has a way of using people as instruments and I happen to know a man who was in your position, he actually was able to use his guns and love of the outdoors to reach people thru a ministry in the outdoors, teaching other men how to respect and commune with nature all while passing his passion and love for God along. He uses it as a ministry to reach others, he used it on me and it was a powerful moment in the middle of a sunflower patch, something I will never forget,
Praise God for that brother! I've used guns as a way to reach and encourage men as well and I think it's awesome. I love hunting and shooting and fellowship with other men doing these things. I don't think this calling is for everybody I think it's specifically to me because I let my hobby become an idol and I don't think I'll ever be set free until I learn to let go of this thing that I love too much.

Praise God for that brother! I've used guns as a way to reach and encourage men as well and I think it's awesome. I love hunting and shooting and fellowship with other men doing these things. I don't think this calling is for everybody I think it's specifically to me because I let my hobby become an idol and I don't think I'll ever be set free until I learn to let go of this thing that I love too much.
Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wants to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Amen!

Yep it's a real post and I'm actually getting rid of all my guns. It's a hard thing for me to do so I think it must be necessary. I have been feeling that every time I read the story of the rich man who wants eternal life that it's talking to me. He's been doing all the commandments thinking that it would earn him something from God. And instead of a pat on the back Jesus tells him "one thing you lack sell everything and give it the poor then come follow me." I've read that a thousand times and I can't shake the thought that if God asked me to give up guns I'd go away sad like the rich man. I've been fighting this feeling for years and making all the rationalizations I can for why I should keep my guns. I am finally at the point where I want to get closer to God more than I want to keep my guns. I feel like God is saying to me "if you're really serious you know what you need to do."
Prayers for you on this journey, anytime you want more from God it comes with sacrifice know that you have folks praying for you buddy! Always here!

Recent Posts