• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

African Plains Game

I just wanted to add some photos of the newly opened Grey Ghost Lodge. Grey Ghost -4.jpgGrey Ghost-1.jpgGrey ghost-2.jpgGrey Ghost-3.jpgGrey Ghost-5.jpgGrey Ghost-6.jpgGrey Ghost-7.jpgGrey Ghost-8.jpgGrey Ghost-9.jpgGrey Ghost-10.jpg

This is a great value guys for an out of country hunt. You wont be dissapointed. I have talked with my friend in South Africa and he said he will hold this pricing for a limited amount of these hunts for 2025 as well. For those who have noticed only six animals are listed, a warthog will be added to the package. That's $4,250.00 cost in Critters alone. The normal 7 day fee is $2,100.00 plus $100.00 for handling of trophies from field to the taxidermist. That's about a 15% discount on this years prices and way less than any Guided Hunt in the states short of possibly hog hunting. Yes you have to buy a plane ticket and take a long flight but I promise you its worth it and its seven animals. Treat yourself to a hunt that will live with you for the rest of your life.

If you are interested please let me know or contact Louwrence himself with the contact info listed below.
1716328433702.jpeg

Recent Posts