• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Actions, Barrels and triggers

Mr. harold, I have been trying to call you sir! I will take the LH Short Action mag for a 7WSM build.

I am going to get a barrel from Greg and he will just send it to you. Unless you have a barrel at your shop.

We will just barrel/chamber it up with threaded muzzle like the last one I got from you. I will send the funds when you need me to. Thanks, you got my number, call me when you need me. Thanks

Jake

Will check and see how long it will be until we get some more of them. Most likely will be the april timeframe.........

All TAC-338 actions have sold. Looks like it may be sometime in May before we have more. Check our website to know when we have them..........

Guys,

Greg and I have been super busy lately. Getting a lot of calls and trying to restock. If you don't get us on the phone right away please leave a message and we will return your calls. It has been a very busy time of the year or everyone has left over Christmas money. We really do appreciate your business and look forward to suppling more of your custom needs. Don't forget we build those guns as well as sell parts, so if we can help you in that area don't be afraid to ask.

Harold

Your the man Harold, thanks for your hard work. Give me a call when you can.

If you guys have not seen Harold's work, it is top notch stuff!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a custom rifle.

We are running out of actions pretty fast here. Keep checking bugholes.com for updated inventory as a fair amount of folks have been calling and looking for specific actions that we are out of, we will get more and should have some soon.

More actions should be coming soon and barrels are in stock. Check bugholes.com for complete inventory!

all tubes are stainless unless otherwise noted. And what specifically were you looking for on the site that you couldn't find?

Recent Posts