Accuracy oil

Anyone tried this accuracy oil? Maybe use less components to tune a load? 🤔

I have, and used there products about 8 or 9 yrs now, and am very impressed, I've heard it called "snake oil" in the past from those who freely give there opinion, but, have never tried any of the their products, I have achieved some of my best accuracy using them, coincidence, maybe, call it what you will, but that's just my experience

Last edited:
I have, and use there products about 8 or 9 yrs now, and am very impressed, I've heard it called "snake oil" in the past from those who freely give there opinion, but, have never tried any of the their products, I have achieved some of my best accuracy using them, coincidence, maybe, call it what you will, but that's just my experience

Good to know. Thanks for the info

I have, and used there products about 8 or 9 yrs now, and am very impressed, I've heard it called "snake oil" in the past from those who freely give there opinion, but, have never tried any of the their products, I have achieved some of my best accuracy using them, coincidence, maybe, call it what you will, but that's just my experience
Did you see any difference during cleaning?

I like to try new things.

I use Darrell Holland's version.
I know Brux and Krieger barrels usually have a smooth bore, but the minute amount of fouling even during the first few shots when new has me thinking it's better than firing on a squeaky clean dry barrel.