A few Wyoming images

VTi

Hello. With the responses I received for my coyote images in the other thread, I thought I'd post a few more.

These are all from near my home in Wyoming, 2008. A couple from 2007 too I believe.

I hope you enjoy :D

Web_RD_2120.jpg

Web_RD_2132.jpg

Web_9N5C0137_Combine_2.jpg

Web_9N5C0088.jpg

Web_0J1T1606_1_2_3_4_5_PMHDR.jpg

Stop that right now, I can't stand it. :)

So many months before spring. I may have to head out to Yellowstone to get a nature photo fix. Where in WY do you live?

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :D

Stop that right now, I can't stand it. :)

So many months before spring. I may have to head out to Yellowstone to get a nature photo fix. Where in WY do you live?

Hi Len. I live in SW Wyoming, about 3hrs south of Yellowstone Nat'l Park. We try to make at least 5 or 6 trips up there every season. At least half, maybe more, of these images came from the park. That's my favorite place in the world!!!

Thanks again for the comments.

Rob

No Len, I don't. At the moment it's just purely a hobby for me, but I'd like to someday take it a bit further. Some of my images have been published, specifically in Bugle Magazine, to which I refuse any payment and just donate them to the magazine.

I checked out your images too and they're awesome! If you ever find your way out to YNP, let's get together and shoot.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.