• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 95mm Swarovski Objective

LTH181818

95mm Swarovski Objective. Complete in box. Lenses in excellent condition. $1700. PM me for payment or questions. PRICE CHANGE $1650.00
IMG_8983.jpg
IMG_8984.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg

Last edited:
This guy is a scammer watch out, he has another add using my pictures of binoculars that I took last week for an insanely low price
This guy is a scammer watch out, he has another add using my pictures of binoculars that I took last week for an insanely low price
Do not have another add of binoculars. I PM you please call so you can correct.

Do not have another add of binoculars. I PM you please call so you can correct.
I'm so sorry, I got totally mixed up. There is a scammer running around with high end optics for sale who recently stole my photos/post. I was quickly trying to pick off his adds before more people were stolen from. This guy is not a scammer I somehow got onto the wrong add.

Thank you.
I'm so sorry, I got totally mixed up. There is a scammer running around with high end optics for sale who recently stole my photos/post. I was quickly trying to pick off his adds before more people were stolen from. This guy is not a scammer I somehow got onto the wr