7WSM Brass

itsthemann

Might be getting a pretty good deal on a 7wsm pretty soon. Started looking for brass and I cannot find it anywhere. Where are you guys getting your brass for 7WSM?

I thought I heard ADG or Peterson was going to start producing it this summer. Can't remember which one. I could be mistaken though. If the rifle is a good deal grab it. You'll love the 7 WSM. Brass pops up here on the classified sometimes. I've been getting by with a stash of Hornady🤮 I got cheap a couple years ago.
If you don't mind the different head stamp I've heard guys resizing the 300 WSM have had good results.

I thought I heard ADG or Peterson was going to start producing it this summer. Can't remember which one. I could be mistaken though. If the rifle is a good deal grab it. You'll love the 7 WSM. Brass pops up here on the classified sometimes. I've been getting by with a stash of Hornady🤮 I got cheap a couple years ago.
If you don't mind the different head stamp I've heard guys resizing the 300 WSM have had good results.
Absolutely too good of a deal to pass up. Should be in this weekend.