7mm PRC Gordons Reloading Tool (GRT) model/export?

nkyshooter

Has anyone entered the 7mm PRC saami data into the GRT cartridge designer to add it to their database?

If so - would you be comfortable to share an export of the cartridge model?

Thanks much in advance ...

Last edited:
Thx guys... I was able to import what seabeeken sent.

I'm not on discord... No clue how to even get there. (Ugh ... Starting to sound like my Dad 🤣)
There is a link on the help on GRT. Will take you straight to GRT on discord. Lots of information and help there

Cant post those files here. PM me a email and I'll send it
I swear I am not a Luddite, but I do not see an option to message you for the file as well. Weird 7m PRC is not included in the default download, it's not that young. I found the discord but only see the SAAMI reference PDF and a wild cat 6.5mm PRC necked up to 7mm PRC. Do you have to manually add all those measurements, or the file you are talking about already has them for import directly into GRT?

I swear I am not a Luddite, but I do not see an option to message you for the file as well. Weird 7m PRC is not included in the default download, it's not that young. I found the discord but only see the SAAMI reference PDF and a wild cat 6.5mm PRC necked up to 7mm PRC. Do you have to manually add all those measurements, or the file you are talking about already has them for import directly into GRT?
In the discord go to the pinned messages and scroll thu. Its in there. To message, click on envelope in upper right and click on start new conversation

Last edited:
In the discord go to the pinned messages and scroll thu. Its in there.
Thanks man, so weird that a search for it did not return the pinned message, in the #grt-new-calibers channel. Got it!

Discord link below, not sure it allows us to post links