7mm bullets..?

Nosler AccuBond or Sierra Gameking. 140-160 grn. Just my 2cts!

DT

Trying to hunt some of those down now. Im shopping for 6.5mm slugs also for my 260 and its tough picking for each of them. Some of this size one place....some of th other size somewhere different...back and forth. Its a real rat race

Trying to hunt some of those down now. Im shopping for 6.5mm slugs also for my 260 and its tough picking for each of them. Some of this size one place....some of th other size somewhere different...back and forth. Its a real rat race

Kinda want to throw up both hands, yell s&$:/t an walk away! Huh? Lol.

The AMax is a very fragile and frangible targrt bullet. Personally, I would never use one for hunting, but some folks do and have good luck.

I'd pick an Accubond or Nosler Ballistic Tip over an AMax. But I'll take a Berger over all of them.

I am currently shooting the 175 Long Range Accubond and it has shown great potential in my 7 LRM. The first group went sub MOA. I really wish Nosler would make a 180 STANDARD Accubond. When the Lapua Scenar comes out, I am thinking that will get the go.

If I am not happy with the LRAB, the 160 Accubond is next on the list.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.