• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Allen Magnum Xtreme Sporter

PigKiller

Listing my brother's 7mm KA for him. Purchased directly from Mr Allen and has had only 18 rounds fired. He simply does not have the time to shoot it. It is a tack-driver as all Kirby Allens seem to be. Here is the specifics from Mr Allen:

All of my rifles are accuracy tested by me personally and proven to have 1/2 moa accuracy potential before they will ship. I test the rifles at long range. Lighter rifles at 800 yards, heavier rifles at 1000 to 1200 yards.

If your interested, I have a customer that I JUST finished building his one of my Xtreme Sporters in 7mm AM and he said the rifle is just a bit to heavy for what he wants to do with it. bare rifle weight is around 13 lbs so with a scope your looking at the 15 lb range and around 16 lbs with scope and bipod. The rifle is a hell of a shooter. If your interested he said he would be willing to make some deal and this rifle could be in your hands in a week or so.

This rifle has the following features:

BAT HRPIC receiver with integral recoil lug and integral 20 moa rail base, stainless steel
Jewell trigger set at 1 lb, adjustable from 2 oz to 4 lbs with top safety
HS Precision detachable magazine system
Lilja #7 contour Stainless steel, 1-9, 4 groove barrel, 30" finish length
Heavy barrel flutes
Medium APS painkiller muzzle brake
McMillan A-5 tactical stock
1" decelerator recoil pad
Thumbwheel adjustable Cheek piece
Pillar bedded by me
Bead Blast matte finish on barreled receiver
Set of 7mm AM custom loading dies with in-line match seating die
100 rounds formed 7mm AM brass (Lapua parent case)

Performance will vary a bit depending on the bullets used and what barrel length you have on the rifle. Generally speaking, you can expect the following velocities:

160 gr Accubon.........................+3500 fps
175 gr SMK..............................3400 fps
180 gr Berger VLD....................3400 fps if the bullets will survive the launch, 3300 if they will not.
200 gr ULD RBBT.....................3300 fps (this was the bullet the 7mm AM was designed around. Its not that easy to get any more but Wildcat Bullets is supposed to be producing them still. This bullet has a BC in the .9 range)

Price is FIRM as $3750 plus actual shipping & insurance from East Texas. Shipping will be from FFL to FFL only.

Attachments

• K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
  • K6.jpg
    K6.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 18
  • K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 16
  • K4.jpg
    K4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
  • K5.jpg
    K5.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
See you put a H-S mag system in this gun. What kind of OAl can be used with this rifle ? Was going to build one but on a single shot action so I could get the OAL out.

Thanks Jeff