• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 Sherman Short Mag

jraulsten

Having a hard time picking a rifle to sell to fund another project but decided on this one since I haven't had it long enough to get too attached. Rifle has right at 300 rounds through it and is absolutely immaculate with zero flaws.

Foundation Revelation stock with Picatinny and Arca rail
Impact 737R action
Bartlein 26" Carbon Fiber barrel, Sendero Contour, 1-8.5 twist
Trigger Tech Diamond Flat Shoe set at 1#
Hawkins Hunter DBM and Magazine
TS Customs Ghost Muzzle Brake

Shoots most everything I've tried .1-.4s. My favorite load has been N565 with 175 EH at 2900 FPS. This load has an SD consistently below 5.

Scope, bipod and tripod not included. Will include 200 pieces of brass and die set to get a buyer started.

$4100.00 PP Friends, Check, or MO shipped and insured in CONUS.

tempImagei6muWK.pngtempImageS4hXnQ.pngtempImageAto4um.pngtempImageQsGIME.pngtempImage2CY2TH.pngtempImageGnXfV3.pngtempImagebJqBqc.pngtempImageyXV3nq.png

Last edited:
Really nice set up. One on the best set ups I've seen for sale. you could not build what you have in it. nice Man. You will sell that hot rod.

Really nice set up. One on the best set ups I've seen for sale. you could not build what you have in it. nice Man. You will sell that hot rod.
Thank you! Less than 3 months old and listed for a good bit less than what I have in it........Thought it would be gone by now!!

As an added bonus, anyone willing to drive to my house in Conroe will also get some unobtanium bullets, magic powder, and Unicorn primers to get you started ;)

Recent Posts