6.5-300 Weatherby Brass?

Thanks for the heads up, looks like they're out of stock too.

I am type 2, but after my surgery 3 weeks ago tomorrow, I am not taking anything other than insulin…

Cheers.
I placed my order directly with Qual Cart. You might want to call them and find out the "actual" status of their inventory.

Tony, take care of yourself, Brother.

Ed

G'day all,
Could someone list who makes this brass other than Weatherby?
I am struggling to find anything other than factory ammo and would prefer unprimed brass to use.
TIA.

Cheers.
Look at 8mm Remington Mag brass.
Cut to 2.825 and fireform.
Anneal neck first!

G'day all,
Could someone list who makes this brass other than Weatherby?
I am struggling to find anything other than factory ammo and would prefer unprimed brass to use.
TIA.

Cheers.
MagnumManiac,
Let me fill you in as I have done a good bit of legwork. Cliff/notes version is PETERSON is doing a run in the 3rd quarter of this year for our beloved 6.5x300. Since I don't want to miss it I email peterson every 3 weeks or so, so I don't miss this brass. So after our summer here and I would guess your winter is when it should be getting done.

But I have to say that the norma brass that I do have has been better than I expected and works great.

Hope this helped you out some Sir!

Have a great day

Brian

Ok guys, thanks for all the info.
I contacted Graf & Sons regarding importing procedure and am now shocked to discover new information.
This was their reply.

If it is for controlled commodities an export license will be required as well. We can apply for a license on your behalf for USD $50.00. I will need a signed purchase order, BIS-711 and your Australian International Import Certificate.
https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/component/rsform/form/21-request-bis-forms
There is also a USD $50.00 AES filing fee on any licensed shipment under USD $1,000.00. The license must be in place before I can accept an order from you.

It is now totally prohibitive for me to bring in brass, bullets or ANY other firearm parts/reloading goods if they come under the first sentence above. I contacted customs here, they will destroy any brass or bullets that do not have the above permits.
I now see this is another way they are trying to remove access to firearms, it will be impossible to reload soon, as no primers are available here…

Cheers.

I contacted Graf & Sons regarding importing procedure and am now shocked to discover new information.
This was their reply.

If it is for controlled commodities an export license will be required as well. We can apply for a license on your behalf for USD $50.00. I will need a signed purchase order, BIS-711 and your Australian International Import Certificate.
There is also a USD $50.00 AES filing fee on any licensed shipment under USD $1,000.00. The license must be in place before I can accept an order from you.

It is now totally prohibitive for me to bring in brass, bullets or ANY other firearm parts/reloading goods if they come under the first sentence above. I contacted customs here, they will destroy any brass or bullets that do not have the above permits.
I now see this is another way they are trying to remove access to firearms, it will be impossible to reload soon, as no primers are available here…

Cheers.
Sorry to hear that. That is how certain administrations here are trying to limit access to anything that they don't want us to have. The just issue regulations and restrictions.

This was their reply.

Cheers.

And I thought things were bad in Canada!!! Holy smokes man that's horrible, hopefully things change for the better

Recent Posts