• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-.284 Custom Rifle

C'mon murf45,
That offer would buy you the parts for that rifle.
Also, might be best to do your negotiating thru the private message function on this website. Good luck.

Oh, I have to buy it--well maybe.:rolleyes:
Do you take trades, I have a nice Mossburg you should like.
Let me know.

Phil

I can beat that last offer.
Hiow about $2100.00, plus a Mossberg pump shotgun and a slightly used floresent orange T-shirt. Plus you can deliver it and save on shipping .
Let me know.
Phil

I can beat that last offer.
Hiow about $2100.00, plus a Mossberg pump shotgun and a slightly used floresent orange T-shirt. Plus you can deliver it and save on shipping .
Let me know.
Phil

OK, hows about all of the above plus a new in the box Chia Obama for your office!!:rolleyes:
Let me know.
Phil

OK, hows about all of the above plus a new in the box Chia Obama for your office!!:rolleyes:
Let me know.
Phil

I thought you would go away by ignoring your last two posts. Looks like I was wrong...

I'm not interested in your Mossberg, orange t-shirts, or your chia Obama pet.
But, thanks for the offer.

I would, however, be interested in your money... since you don't have any rifles that are worthy of trade!

OUCH....Why didn't you just stop by his place and kick him in the nads, would've hurt less:D:D:D

You two kill me:D.

Chris

I would, however, be interested in your money... since you don't have any rifles that are worthy of trade!

In that case, my B-day is next week.
Phil

Philny1,
I find your sense of humor lacking. Here we have a seller trying to sell an item and answer any questions from serious buyers, and you waste his time with lowball offers, which should be presented as a PM, and as if one comment wasn't enough, you seem to not take a hint. Are you just trying to run up your post count or what ?

I believe that Phil is just playing around, last I talked to these two they were big buds.

Nathan

I no longer have an interest in this rifle. Upon looking it over again I find the stock to be abit plain . Would prefer something with a little pizzazz. Consider my offers withdrawn, you had your chance.:rolleyes:
I was on the verge of upping my offer with an "I LOVE NEW YORK" bumper sticker for your Obama-mobile. Eat your heart out!!
I will now spend my energy's on my upcoming elk hunts and no, you can't go.
Nothing from Bullseye.

Phil

Phil,
Now I understand the context of your humour. No harm intended.

Will 1 in 8 twist be able to shoot the lower grain bullets, or are you stuck with the 140g bullets?