450 BM Not Cycling

not knocking your reloading skills, but how long (sometimes reloaders with years experience including me have came across issues) have you been reloading and/or your process?
I have been reloading for 10 years or so and think my process is good but that has all been bolt guns. This is my first go round with a gasser. I posted on here to learn so fire away, no offense taken on any of it. I appreciate all input.

I have been reloading for 10 years or so and think my process is good but that has all been bolt guns. This is my first go round with a gasser. I posted on here to learn so fire away, no offense taken on any of it. I appreciate all input.
i've been reloading for 40 years and sometimes i do get a screwup 🤣 , but am able to catch it before something bad happens. i use lil gun also, but for 44mag and 50ae. are you using a progressive press w/auto charge or manual charge? the ar is using a di of which length (gas system length)? my best suggestion for now is load 1 in the chamber and keep the mag empty to see if it holds open from firing? if not, then load 1 in the chamber and 1 in the mag and fire again to see if it stove pipes, double feeds or overrides the next round? with it working/cycling in the beginning the gas tube, gas block and gas key is working as it should. another thing to check is the gas rings and gas key to see if there's no leakage? how much lube or cleaning did you do or use before using the gun? some ar's usually require a fair amount of lube? something to mull over?

Recent Posts