418 Yard 2023 Montanna Bull

Well, I have made the "ALL IN" commitment this year to hunt exclusively with Hammer bullets….deer and elk. Hope I am making a good decision.
I don't think you will regret it. My experience so far has been great. I have not taken an elk with one yet but based on what i have seen on deer and antelope their should be no issues at all. Good Luck this year.....

I don't think you will regret it. My experience so far has been great. I have not taken an elk with one yet but based on what i have seen on deer and antelope their should be no issues at all. Good Luck this year.....
I too have used them on deer and antelope shooting the HH110 out of my 6.5X47. This year I want to try them (143 HH) on elk from my newly built 7SAUM. So, far my testing has produced really tight groups with low ES and SD.

I too have used them on deer and antelope shooting the HH110 out of my 6.5X47. This year I want to try them (143 HH) on elk from my newly built 7SAUM. So, far my testing has produced really tight groups with low ES and SD.
I am shooting that bullet out of my 280AI and its 3/8" groups with RL23 at 3261FPS and SD of 1.6 for five shots. My grandson shot a doe antelope with it last year at 767 yards and it just crushed her. I don't think she even knew what hit her. I think it will work great for elk! Hopefully we will both get to find out this year. My grandson is chomping at the bit for a shot at an elk with the new rifle.

I am shooting that bullet out of my 280AI and its 3/8" groups with RL23 at 3261FPS and SD of 1.6 for five shots. My grandson shot a doe antelope with it last year at 767 yards and it just crushed her. I don't think she even knew what hit her. I think it will work great for elk! Hopefully we will both get to find out this year. My grandson is chomping at the bit for a shot at an elk with the new rifle.
New Mexico October 5-9 for me