41 GNR #2

It is a great cartridge. I hunted with mine for years and harvested several whitetails with it. I was using a 210 grain Hornady XTP with a healthy dose of W296 at a velocity of 2080 fps. I believe I could have pushed it harder if I wanted.

My barrel was 11" + 2" brake.

At one time I had almost 30 Contender/Encore barrels and the 41 GNR#2 along with several others ended up setting in the safe collecting dust. I started thinning the herd to fund other projects.

I believe I still have a whole box of fireformed brass if you might be interested.

It is a great cartridge. I hunted with mine for years and harvested several whitetails with it. I was using a 210 grain Hornady XTP with a healthy dose of W296 at a velocity of 2080 fps. I believe I could have pushed it harder if I wanted.

My barrel was 11" + 2" brake.

At one time I had almost 30 Contender/Encore barrels and the 41 GNR#2 along with several others ended up setting in the safe collecting dust. I started thinning the herd to fund other projects.

I believe I still have a whole box of fireformed brass if you might be interested.
Sending a PM