375 ruger or 358-375 ruger also close to the 35 newyon

big bore al

lightbulbi had a howa 1500 ss in the houge stock 24 in barrel chamberd in 375 ruger nice gun but had a few problums with it that bothered me so it went off as trade now i would like to build somthing similer i have my action and stock. Right now it is a 300 win mag now i have found reamers from 4d reamer rental for the 358-375ruger and i am sitting on a ton of 35 cal bullets a 1000 or more 200gr rem core lock and about 500 225 acubonds . i dont have a 35 cal rifle to use them in and i have brass from the 375 so i can just form it down. the outher choise would be to sell or trade the 35 cal stuff to someone that can use it and just build a straight up 375 ruger any thaughts or opinnions please.

The 35 or 338 might have a little more versatility, but I am sold on the 375 Ruger. I have the short lived Alaskan model with the black laminated stock and 23" SS barrel with no brake. It is turning in great groups, and is a bit a of a confidence booster every trip to the range.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.