338 suppressor

I also have the silencer co Hybrid. I love it! I've used it on everything from 9mm pistol up to .338 Edge. Just got back from a velvet hunt on Whitetail and used it on a 6.5X47 specialty pistol. No plugs or earmuffs needed.

Bill

I sent this to the OP, but figured I'd share here as well.

I don't have experience with the other brands mentioned, but if anyone is at all interested in the TBAC 338 Ultra, Mile High has the Gen 1's on clearance. This is the can I have and it's absolutely awesome on everything from my 338 RUM and down. As already mentioned, you will not be disappointed.

I thought I got a great deal when I bought mine for $1500 a year ago. Use code WELCOME5 and it knocks it to $1140 before tax and shipping. Absolute steal at this price.

I have a Rugged Alaskan TI in jail, they haven't gotten as popular as TBAC yet but they should be will be in the future. And I have a TBAC in 30 cal Dom-SR in jail as well, I will be doing some real life testing in the near future.

Silencerco Hybrid 45. Shoot it on a 338 Lapua, 45-70, 375 H&H. It's a very versatile can.

I use it on everything from 6.5's up to the 45-70. It's a great can.

I may be wrong, but I believe you can buy endcaps for it from 22, 30 and 45. They may even have a 338 endcap, depending on which family this can is in.
They do not have a 338 end cap for it. SiCo told me in their testing that the difference between the 45 cal end cap and a test mule 338 end cap only yielded 3db of difference so they elected not to make a 338 end cap for a low volume seller.

If I ever buy a 338 can it will likely be this one.