338 laupa or 300 ultra

The 338 rum,338 edge,338 norma,338 lapua are all in same class.340 WM,little under, then step up to 338 AX,KAHN,ULTRA,more 338 -378,AM,LAZ.I AM MISSING SOME

Im pretty sure the .338 Excalibur has similar capacity as the .338-378. Anyway the baddest of the bad is the .338 Allen Mag of course. Capable of right at or very close to 3500 fps with 300 gr`s. In fact I would say the .338 AM is the most ballistically capable cartridge out there right now besides the .50-20mm Vulcan wildcat that Anzio does and some other crazy huge military rounds. I dont think this guy is after something like the .338AM though, that things an absolute beast. Unless of course you are wanting to take Elk and Moose at 1500 yards or something.

Get the Harley. If you have any desire for one at all, 50-60 years old are the best riding years of your life. In my case, the kids were gone, the wife loved riding all over the country,and most importantly, she didn't care how much I hunted and shot. She even bought me a couple of hunts and rifles over the years for Christmas and birthdays.

Get the Harley. If you have any desire for one at all, 50-60 years old are the best riding years of your life. In my case, the kids were gone, the wife loved riding all over the country,and most importantly, she didn't care how much I hunted and shot. She even bought me a couple of hunts and rifles over the years for Christmas and birthdays.

lightbulb:D:D

I agree. While I don't ride a potato bike, I do ride and have a garage full of motorcycles including one with a sidecar.........:)

Man this is a hunting site. I ride a .....:D

Attachments

• Rokon 004.jpg
    Rokon 004.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 87
A Rokon is certainly not a road bike. Not even a good woods bike because it lacks suspension.

Good for a pack mule at real slow speeds.

Always wanted one as a object of curiosity.

When I was a kid, I remember them in Popular Mechanics for around 500 bucks......

There not anywhere near $500 any more, and the new ones have front suspension.Mt and ID still have some great riding trails

There not anywhere near $500 any more, and the new ones have front suspension.Mt and ID still have some great riding trails

So do we actually. I ride off road in the summer regularly when I'm farming. I use an ADV bike to check fields, some aren't too acessable. The upper of Michigan has hundreds of miles of designated off road trails too. My and a bud spent 3 weeks tenting and riding and never crossed the same place twice. We relied on topo maps and his DeLorme.

I bet they aren't 500 bucks anymore. You can't buy groceries on 500 clams today.

Probably more like 5000.00

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts