• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300WSM Remage Barrel/Dies/Gauges/NSS Tools Kit

JohnWess

For sale is all of the NSS tools you need to put together a remage build along with a used (360 times fired) McGowen 1-9" twist barrel with end threaded 1/2x28 also with with ptg go/no go/field gauges.
Tools:
- NSS Action Wrench
- NSS 11" Nut Wrench
- NSS Taper Lock Recoil Lug System
- PTG 300 WSM Go/No Go/Field Gauges
Parts:
- Remage Nut
- NSS Heavy Duty Precision Ground Recoil Lug
Dies:
- Hornady Custom Grade 2 Die Set
Barrel:
- McGowen 1-9" Twist Barrel (details on picture of sales order).
All of this new is over $700. Let's go with $500 shipped OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.
1612313841419.jpeg

1612313877539.jpeg

The barrel shot pretty good. I don't have any target pictures unfortunately. I haven't had this on a rifle in about a year. My plan when I took the original build apart was to build out another one but I just never got around to it. I also never did a full load work up. I just kind of threw some stuff together shooting 212 ELD-X bullets and some 210 Berger's. Bergers shot better and it was right around an inch at 100 but I know it could get a lot better with a true load development. I also followed McGowen's instructions on breaking this barrel in so it has been broken in properly.

I actually found one when I was going back through my phone pictures. I used Reloder 16 on it because I had a bunch at the time, but a slower burning powder would most likely be better as far as velocity goes.
1612361632832.jpeg

Recent Posts