300 rum brass what do you like best

I've used ADG, Nosler, Rem & Bertram.
I listed them in the order of my preference.
With the ADG I don't have to form it to .338 so that's a plus.
It's very consistent in OAL and base to datum line.
The only negative I've found with ADG is the necks are a little thinner than Nosler and all I've seen seem to have a thick side.
I recommend turning them.
Hope this helps.

Sorry I was talking about 338 Edge brass but have seen exact same results with the RUM

I only have Rem brass and the batch i'm using now is probably some of the first made. No problem yet. But, I did read an article to fix loose primer pockets. put the deprimed case on top of a steel ball bearing. insert a steel rod that barely fits through the neck. give it a sharp rap with a hammer. Repeat if necessary.

I have a tool for that and it works pretty good, actualy I have two of them I could not find it so bought another one.
Then a few weeks later I see it on my shooting buddy's reloading bench "Oh ya I was just going to return that to you"
famous last words. Actualy I am glad I have both of them since they don't make them anymore since I use it a lot.
When the primer situation stabilizes, I think they should start making oversized primers I am sure there is a market for that LOL.

Dean

If the ADG brass is goof for the 300 RUM where can a guy find some new that is actually in stock to buy? I'm able to find Norma brass for sale at a few places but, I have not found ADG/REM online anywhere. I am pretty green to reloading.

I've used ADG, Nosler, Rem & Bertram.
I listed them in the order of my preference.
With the ADG I don't have to form it to .338 so that's a plus.
It's very consistent in OAL and base to datum line.
The only negative I've found with ADG is the necks are a little thinner than Nosler and all I've seen seem to have a thick side.
I recommend turning them.
Hope this helps.
Why did you dislike bertram? I really like it. Bought 200 pieces of 375 a couple years ago and couldn't be happier. I bumped the pockets on a swagger and annealed before I used any of it. Seems like itll last me a lifetime

I prefer ADG, but actually had half way decent luck with Remington except one batch. That said, ADG wont be making any until late 3rd Quarter if we are lucky. Out of raw materials for the nosler and Rums.

Rem brass from early 2000's. Never had one problem. Have some new still and most has 4-5 firings. Everything I shot out of it was +P. Pushing 165's@3600 180's@3400 from 26".