28 nosler help

If making a case shorter and fatter makes it better, the 28 Nosler will out perform an STW. They have an almost identical powder capacity but the 28 Nosler is shorter and fatter.

Which ever one you can actually find and buy brass/ammo for will out perform the other....:rolleyes:

Thats the best answer i have.

Which ever one you can actually find and buy brass/ammo for will out perform the other....:rolleyes:

Thats the best answer i have.

+1

I try to stay away from any cartridge that is only produced by one company lately. The wind changes direction and they change what they are doing. It has happened to me with the 25wssm... Lucky I made like a squirrel and stashed 400+ casings... The only great thing about the 25wssm that the 25 better Bob doesn't have is crappy feeding when the mag. is full. The 7stw and the roy cartridges can be made from the H&H designs, and I don't see the 375 H&H going anywhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.