28 Nosler and true Pressure signs?

How long a barrel are you running?

Keep in mind that speed equals pressure and pressure equals speed...and a ton load of people just don't get that so i don't give a ton load of credence to comments like "I use this or that load and I'm not getting pressure".....:)

By the way, how's the accuracy?

Brass not trimmed. I’m still running virgin brass. I like to trim after fire forming.

Sorry guys for the no response. I normally get an email when I get a reply to a post.
I will get a few pictures tonight.
I'm .025 off the lands.
Hmmmm. I would say you're running pretty close to your rifles max. You might try a little lower pressure node to be safe and not destroy primer pockets. A few fps lost is not going to matter but if gives you a couple of more turns on brass then your ahead. Plus, you have less than 200 rounds down the tube so you like haven't hit your barrel speed-up. You will gain a few fps eventually.

The first two rounds just about one hole. It’s always the third one. It is hot here in the South. Maybe she is just to hot after the first two.

I just went to the range developing a new load for mine because I was running out of N570 and found 8 lbs of Retumbo. ADG brass, 83.5g Retumbo, 169g HH I am getting some light ejector marks on some of mine too. I am not going to worry about it. If I had hard bolt lift also I would drop down a bit.

Recent Posts