• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 270 Reloading components

806guns

Looking for some 270 dies, shell holder and new brass!

Yes, but Sig is around 1/2 cost and I had no problem getting excellent accuracy. I bought it when nothing was around and very satisfied with performance.

Grabbed some sig brass.

I know you bought some Sig brass but I found some Norma brass on Unknown Munitions the other day. I ended up getting some 130gr Nosler BTs from Midsouth shooting supply too. If you get a lead on some 140gr AccuBonds that's what I need.

Last edited:
I know you bought some Sig. Brass but I found some Norma brass on Unknown Munitions the other day. I ended up getting some 130gr Nosler BTs from Midsouth shooting supply too. If you get a lead in some 140gr AccuBonds that's what I need.
Blue Collar has 130 accubonds in stock. If you REALLY need them, here's some I found on GB. Pricey but if you need them...

SPS has 130BT blems in stock. They shoot fine.

They also gave 150AB blems as well.

Solid place.

Blue Collar has 130 accubonds in stock. If you REALLY need them, here's some I found on GB. Pricey but if you need them...
I don't really NEED anything that bad. It's for my sister in-law's rifle. I'm just trying to help out. I'm sure she'd be fine with 130s. I'm sure I can work a load up for it that will perform just the same as the factory 140s did. I'll probably grab some of those 130gr AccuBonds, as they should shoot the same as the BTs. Use the BTs to work up a load and then double check with the AccuBonds. That's how I've usually tried to do it with Nosler stuff. Their prices have gotten out of hand lately. I should try to find an ELD-X or something, but I'll try the Noslers first.