Pugh26

Might be a long shot but if anyone has any .257 Swift Sciroccos laying around that they might could part with, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a good liver, kidney and cash that i could offer for trade. Been waiting on Swift to produce a new batch for several years now but doesn't look like that's going to happen this decade. TIA

Might be a good time to change to Nosler Accubond and put in a good supply. Swift bullets are in Federal ammo and Most of Swift production may be going to that end

Have you called Swift.
Sometimes they may have some on the shelf in the warehouse. They keep bullets for custom made Ammo.
Might be worth a try.

Pretty sure I have some I'd sell. But I'm in Canada, which makes things difficult.
To say the least!!

I checked into bringing supplies back from one of my trips to Ontario.
There is a way to bring "personal use" quantities into the States.
But like anything, it requires filling out a form and getting approval from the ATF.

3 years ago and I still haven't heard back from them. Lol

To say the least!!

I checked into bringing supplies back from one of my trips to Ontario.
There is a way to bring "personal use" quantities into the States.
But like anything, it requires filling out a form and getting approval from the ATF.

3 years ago and I still haven't heard back from them. Lol
Yep it's totally ridiculous. Doesn't take us long to get ATF approval on the 6N1A form to bring guns down to hunt. But everything else is way to much hassle. One big money grab!