25 Sherman LA. Load data help?

Another option is Norma if you can't find Peterson. Used it on my latest forming for my 338 Sherman.

Did it to see if I could get a little more capacity under it vice the Peterson. People call them soft, but I think they try to run them harder than they should.

To the OP here's a link to certified once fired remington 270win brass in stock. $65/200. Pretty good deal imo Rem brass has good internal capacity and takes pressure much better than Hornady or Starline. It would hold you over until peterson comes back in stock.

I have done a lot testing with different powders and bullets in my 25sst which has 4-5gr less case volume than the 25Sherman if you'll check that thread posted below you could use my data to get your starting charges. Even though the 25sst has slightly less capacity I would use caution and start low and not with my max loads.

Last edited:
To the OP here's a link to certified once fired remington 270win brass in stock. $65/200. Pretty good deal imo Rem brass has good internal capacity and takes pressure much better than Hornady or Starline. It would hold you over until peterson comes back in stock.

I have done a lot testing with different powders and bullets in my 25sst which has 4-5gr less case volume than the 25Sherman if you'll check that thread you could use my data to get your starting charges. Even though the 25sst has slightly less capacity I would use caution and start low and not with my max loads.
Fabulous info - and a great deal. I'm still fire forming and jumped right on this brass deal. Thank you.