• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy 22lr barrel off cut

biednick

I'm looking for a roughly 7" piece of a 22lr blank or barrel to make a pistol barrel. The contour doesn't matter, but I need about 3" to be .9" or larger. I have no preference on material. I'm looking to spend $20 or so, much more than that and it makes more sense for me to get a full blank from Serbu or GMRB. I can pay with a check, MO, PayPal, or Venmo.

I'm looking for a roughly 7" piece of a 22lr blank or barrel to make a pistol barrel. The contour doesn't matter, but I need about 3" to be .9" or larger. I have no preference on material. I'm looking to spend $20 or so, much more than that and it makes more sense for me to get a full blank from Serbu or GMRB. I can pay with a check, MO, PayPal, or Venmo.
We have a few barrels, but I will look at twist, length and diameter and let you know.
Edit; 7" SS with 1:8? and 1.00" diameter.
Will that work? Will give to you for just shipping.
Len & Jill

Last edited:
We have a few barrels, but I will look at twist, length and diameter and let you know.
Edit; 7" SS with 1:8? and 1.00" diameter.
Will that work? Will give to you for just shipping.
Len & Jill
Do you happen to know if it's intended for rimfire (.223 bullets) or centerfire (.224 bullets)? I only ask because I haven't seen 1:8 rimfire blanks, and in my experience 22lr doesn't play nice with the larger groove diameter used for 22 centerfire. If it is a rimfire barrel it will be perfect and I'll take it. Thanks!

Do you happen to know if it's intended for rimfire (.223 bullets) or centerfire (.224 bullets)? I only ask because I haven't seen 1:8 rimfire blanks, and in my experience 22lr doesn't play nice with the larger groove diameter used for 22 centerfire. If it is a rimfire barrel it will be perfect and I'll take it. Thanks!
Biednick
Sorry it is for centerfire .224. You should get a rimfire blank.
Len & Jill