22 Creedmoor load data

*****NOTE that should read 39.0 grains of Varget, NOT 39.9!!!

Coal would depend upon your reamer throat. My loading notes are packed at the moment, but my gun is built on the early GA Precision spec'd reamer. I will have to load a couple and measure. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Never heard good stories about Alpha brass other than being tough. It shows pressure long before Lapua does. For field brass on coyotes that I might lose in the grass, I shoot Hornady, for steel work or deer hunting, I run Lapua 6.5cm srp brass necked down. Not saying thats right, its just what I do.

Never heard good stories about Alpha brass other than being tough. It shows pressure long before Lapua does. For field brass on coyotes that I might lose in the grass, I shoot Hornady, for steel work or deer hunting, I run Lapua 6.5cm srp brass necked down. Not saying thats right, its just what I do.
I have looked for hornady but to no avail...cant locate any 6mm lapua either... do you find consistency with lrp vs the srp?

LRP Hornady I might drop to 38.8, but have run 39.0 too, just a little rougher on the pockets.

Lapua will take the pressure better in SRP, for sure, have not run any LRP Lapua.

I am going to send you a PM re: brass

Last edited:

Recent Posts