22 creedmoor brass recommendations?

DJ Fergus

Im not interested in necking down brass. Alpha munitions, Peterson , ADG & Hornady all have 22 creedmoor brass. Does anyone have a recommendation or experience with mentioned brass. I personally have experience with Hornady brass in other cartridges.

I bought 200 of the ADG in 22 Creed last month it's very nice- I have used their brass before. The Alpha and Peterson are both very good brass also, but they were out of stock when I was looking. Hornady is probably serviceable but a step down from the others, it is less cost and in stock most places. I have read but no first hand experience that the Hornady 22 Creedmoor has a little more case capacity than the other 3. Some of these are avail with both small and large primer pockets, so another decision!

I bought some alpha munitions 22 creedmoor brass. Came in a nice case, a thank you card and they sent an email with the dimensions of the brass and the AMP annealing code for the best annealing. Very consistent brass.
I just got thru ordering 100 pieces from them. Can't wait to see how this cartridge does.

I would give my first born for 100 pieces of 22 CM brass. Built a new Creedmoore last fall, no brass anywhere. Gun sitting lonely in the gun box while all its brothers get to go shoot prairie dogs this weekend.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.