22 Creed. Best groups I’ve ever shot 🙌🏼

Huntnful

I had @Barehandlineman11 at High Voltage Armory build me a 22 creedmoor for the hell of it. It's got a bat vesper SA and a muller works #5 1-8 twist 25" barrel. .080 freebore for the 80 grain bullets.

IMG_3840.jpeg

With zero load work, I just loaded up 24 rounds of 80 ELDM's with 41gr. H4350. .020 off the lands.

4 rounds for foulers and sighters.

And then this was the first 10 shot group. .51 MOA. If you haven't shot a ten shot group before, that's exceptional IMO. The best 10 shot group I've personally ever shot actually.
IMG_3843.jpeg

Then I adjusted the zero up .1 mil, and set the zero and zero stop.

I put in the averaged velocity of 3243fps and Hornady's published BC for the 80 ELDM's into my Revic BR4.

I then went straight to 600 yards. And again, shot the best 5 shot group I've ever personally shot at that distance as well. A clean .25 MOA right on the nose. Unreal.
IMG_3845.jpeg

Last edited:
That is exceptional. Point and shoot. No need for any load development.

I shot my 22-250 AI to 930 yds this morning with 77 SMK's. Wasn't all that happy with groups but the wind was all over the place so need to shoot again. I need to try those 80 ELDM's as I've got a 1-7.7 twist which should work well.

My 22 creed is also the most accurate rifle I've ever shot. It's funny Hornady still doesn't recognize it in their load development information considering its growing popularity. Mine is around 22 pounds and a child could shoot pop cans all day at 5-600 yards in decent conditions

I guess that lays to rest any questions regarding the accuracy potential of Hornady production bullets. :D
Haha that's for sure.

The 80s are pretty great, the 88s have shot the best for me and are plenty tough to take deer and antelope with.
I honestly had no intentions to use it for deer, so I built it around the 80's for a little extra speed and just for coyotes basically. But now I'm intrigued haha

Recent Posts