• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22-250 bolt action rifle

Joe270

Looking for a 22-250 bolt action rifle with a minimum of 1-12" twist. Threaded barrel preferred. Tikka, Browning, Model 70 Winchester, Model 7 or 700 Remington. Please pm with offers. Thanks.

I have a semi Custom Weatherby Vanguard. The only thing Weatherby is the action...., B &C glass bedded stock, Timney trigger, Mullerworks cut rifled bbl 26" 12" twist Remington Varmint contour bbl, Muzzle brake. 400 rounds through it. PM me with your Cell# for pictures.

I have a beautiful Win model 70 22-250 I'd be willing to sell ... I'll need to check the twist rate but I believe it's 1:10.
Pm with your phone number for pics if interested. Beautiful condition and an absolute laser.

Switch barrel 22-250 & .243. Done by Gordy Gritters. PM if interested

IMG_20221018_195622.jpg

Just 22-250 or maybe 22-250 AI with 1:7 twist barrel? If you might want an AI, this one is a laser. I just don't shoot it enough and need to thin the herd. Would come with brass, dies and loaded rounds (if you wanted them that are built for this gun). PM if you are serious.

I have a beautiful Win model 70 22-250 I'd be willing to sell ... I'll need to check the twist rate but I believe it's 1:10.
Pm with your phone number for pics if interested. Beautiful condition and an absolute laser.
Unless you changed the barrel, it is most likely 1:14 twist