2024 Paris Olympics, help a mother out!

ducky

I just happen to know a young man that's competing in 10m air rifle and small bore competition this year at the Paris. This young man's name is Rylan Kissle. He was shooting at the Olympic Training Center in their youth shooting program at the same time as my daughter. Unfortunately, I didn't meet him until much later, after we moved away from Colorado Springs and my daughter decided not to continue shooting.

His father and a hunting buddy met during a sheep hunt, and he and Rylan started hunting deer with us in OK. Now his youngest brother hunts with us in Oklahoma. Rylan has obviously had his time occupied by competitions with his College and National shooting teams, and hasn't made the hunt.

Rylan's mom is trying to get enough subscribers to broadcast the competitions on YouTube live. She'll need 1000 subscribers to be able to show the live competitions, as they will not be broadcasted finals live on TV. I'm hoping some of the members here who are interested will subscribe to her channel. Thanks for checking it out.