2021 SC Coyote Hunts AAR’s

You nearly blew his eyeballs out. How did you think he was gonna be able to see where to go when he was running away, you mean ol' man, you! Beautiful dogs. Gotta be fun.

Do all you coyote hunting folks sell the pelts? Do you have to skin them if you do? I know some pros that skin and stretch them for money, but can you just shoot them and sell them unskinned?
I know a couple taxidermist who I'll take the better looking ones to. I have a buddy who's wife is a Native American and she and her family do some artistic crafts with hogs tusks, so not all goes to waste.

Hey Hootie, really enjoy your posts on the NV hunting! I am currently waiting on a TIGir from Jay at Sureshot Nightvision but am also looking at a clipon WP. From your experience with the KAC UNS LR WP and the L3 CNVD LR WP, between those 2 which is the better of the 2 optics. Am looking for long range steel and coyotes with either one running in front of Vortex Razor or Nightforce NX8 scopes.
Thanks and keep the posts coming!

hootie what tripod are you using and how heavy is it? I was looking at getting something for calling and it has to be smooth on running shots fill us all in a little, pluses minus and costs etc......thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.