• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 Vintage Gerber Folding Hunter Knife & 1976 Bicentennial Eisenhower Dollar Belt Buckle

md66948

I am selling 2 Vintage Gerber Folding Hunter Knife. These Gerber Knives were purchased new by the previous owner many, many decades ago and put away in one of his clothing drawers. These knives have never been used, worn, or sharpened. Absolutely and positively no issues. Leather sheath in same condition. Case is stamped on back, "GERBER PORTLAND, ORE. 97223 U.S.A.". The blade is marked on one side "GERBER" and the other side is marked "PORTLAND, OR. 97223, U.S.A.".

I rubbed these knives down with oil but do to their age they could use some polishing.

You must be 18 years old to purchase these Vintage GERBER Knives from me. No Exceptions.

Only $89.95 Each.

I am also selling one 1976 Bicentennial Eisenhower Dollar Belt Buckle. Appears to never have been worn and this did come from the estate of same owner as the Gerber knives.

Price is $25.00.

I will sell all 3 items together for $180.00 shipped.