• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 14’ x 16’ DAVIS Wall tent

Unionsparky46

Used two seasons. Has mildew/ mold/ fire resistant treatment, 3/4 floor, front porch attachment, stove, pipe and hot water box. Much more and pics to come. Washington state only please. Although, in Montana at the moment near de Borgia. 2000.00

It’s turn key folks. Heading back to Western Wa today.

Attachments

• PART_1572213642154.jpeg
    PART_1572213642154.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 50
So this is there newer style tent? Not as much pitch in the roof ? Or height?

Kasey

It was purchased in 2019. Not sure on their styles or anything. 5’ walls from what I remember and plenty of interior height for me at 6’ tall.

They went from like 9ft somrthing down a bit so it didn't seem like as much head room. Cus there pitch wasn't as steep so it was smaller overall height wise. What's the center measure? I'm in oregon and interested

I can’t honestly say what the center measures as it isn’t set up at the moment. It does have 5’ walls so if I had to guess it better than 8’ or around 9’. It’s definitely got plenty of headroom.

I can’t honestly say what the center measures as it isn’t set up at the moment. It does have 5’ walls so if I had to guess it better than 8’ or around 9’. It’s definitely got plenty of headroom.
Gotcha.. yhe older style was steeper and better head room for cots along the walls.. why inwas asking. Thank you