$1000 binocular suggestions

I have hunted for 5 years now with Zeiss Conquest and couldn't be any happier with them. You have picked the perfect price range to get great Quilty for the money spent.
A option you might want to look into is go on Amazon and order 2 or 3 different kinds and decide which one you like the best and return the others. This way you can test them in real life condition to really see how good they really are side by side. JMO

I just got a pretty much brand new pair of swarovski el 10x42 for 1350.

I wouldn't waste my time trying to "thread the needle"

Be a little patient or even put out want to buy ad and get a set of EL's. They are that good.
Exactly this.
Buy a used set of Swarovski.
I too got a set of used 10x42 EL's for an excellent price off the classifieds. Be patient and wait.

DO NOT buy Vortex!

Lots of good options. I bought a pair of Maven B series two years ago and are very happy with them. I haven't compared them side by side to any Swaro pair but I do shoot behind 3 tangent thetas and a ZCO so I have spent time behind nice glass. For 1k the Mavens are nice.

I too suggest a used pair of swarovski 10 x 42 el. the factory will honor the warranty and i think its lifetime. they will provide service for them also. called for new eyecups and they sent them free. very good about backing their products. swarovski els are in a class of their own. my 2 cents worth.

I am shopping for new binoculars for hunting. I am hunting in more open country and spending more time behind the glass. My old binos and eyes are telling the tale on the inexpensive pair I have been using. They will be 10x42-50. Thanks for suggestions my binoculars are 30 yes old

Thanks

Buck
Zeiss conquest are awesome 999.99 on sale for 699.99. Just google them. This is a super deal and you will be very happy

Buy a used pair of late model Swaro SLC's, ELs, or Zeiss FL's. The Zeiss are arguably best in class for their weight alone.

You can find any of them within or slightly above your stated budget.

Maven, Meopta are your best bet for new. Used wait for some ELs and checkout outdoorsman's trade in section on there website. Sometimes you'll get lucky and get top tier glass at a fair price

Go to Cameraland NY and look for "open box" deals. If you call, ask for Doug. Tell him what you're looking for. I've gotten Zeiss....which I prefer....for VERY good numbers....both binos and rifle scopes.