‘Sorted’ through a wood chipper?🤔

Deputy819

Got a delivery notification on a Trijicon Ten Mile scope I ordered a few days ago and came home to find this just now! Hard to believe that the post office was actually 'good' dropping it off looking like this (and I know my local delivery guy personally…..so there's that). At the very least they could've taped it up a little bit? Let's hope this Trijicon scope in particular can stand up to the beating it obviously took during shipping….much less the recoil of the rifle it's going on. Geez….😐
639DB13E-A1FF-49CE-B134-D0865829643C.jpeg
59C1AA69-A72E-4B50-B8B3-3D739C682B44.jpeg

Got a delivery notification on a Trijicon Ten Mile scope I ordered a few days ago and came home to find this just now! Hard to believe that the post office was actually 'good' dropping it off looking like this (and I know my local delivery guy personally…..so there's that). At the very least they could've taped it up a little bit? Let's hope this Trijicon scope in particular can stand up to the beating it obviously took during shipping….much less the recoil of the rifle it's going on. Geez….😐
View attachment 336884View attachment 336885
That's the norn for USPS. Had about a dozen packages sent to us like this in the past ten years. If fact had a few boxes that had big holes like yours and nothing was in the BOX!
Like the paw prints and the folding table.

One of my offices sits across the road from usps. I was in parking lot early on Monday working from my truck. I look up and all the mail guys are coming out with carts loaded above their heads with packages. One guy starts across parking lot and almost all come tumbling down to asphalt. He plows on threw fallen boxes to get the ones that did not fall to the truck. They sit there for at least 20 minutes I never saw him come back for the other before I left. I was thinking now I know why my packages look so rough. I hope non of them were fragile

Your scope has started the testing phase when it is put in the mail. Lol

Thanks

Buck

Let everyone know how the scope looks Deputy819
The factory scope box (still Factory Sealed thank goodness) was a little discolored on one spot. The scope appears to be just fine as far as physical aesthetics goes and was nestled down inside the foam cushions inside the box. Will be able to tell more when I can get on it's "home" and give it a run. 😉