Your gear upgrades/changes/additions for 2024

Wag482

What changes are you making to your 2024 loadouts and why?

Upgrades, additions, and changes from functionality to comfort.

Let her rip.

At the moment I'm focusing on weight reduction.

Switched up from a Vortex Razor 65mm to a Kowa 554. Better glass and drop over a pound.

Planning on adding a Durston X-mid to dropa couple lbs from the dragonfly 3p I've been carrying for solo trips.

Between those 2 items and a couple small things I'm planning on leaving behind this season, I should drop about 4lbs.

I want upgrade from a separate range finder and binocular to a set of rangefinder binoculars.

Trying to decide between the Revic, SIG10k gen 2 and the Leica with applied ballistics.
I am hoping some new bino tech comes out this year because I too want one unit. Something like NL-Range? I'm not paying that much for the sub level glass just because it has a rangefinder built in. I'm more working on changing my fitness than my kit. An injury set me back and now that I'm recovered I need to lose a few pounds and build back to pre injury endurance.

I am hoping some new bino tech comes out this year because I too want one unit. Something like NL-Range? I'm not paying that much for the sub level glass just because it has a rangefinder built in. I'm more working on changing my fitness than my kit. An injury set me back and now that I'm recovered I need to lose a few pounds and build back to pre injury endurance.
EL glass is inferior? 😳

Garmin Mini II and a few month subscription so I know how to use it. (Sept.)
Triicon scope for my 300 ✅
Started Rucking today with <150 days til serious season begins ✅
Building and shooting from field positions more. ( Rifle and load development are done )

New quiver for my bow. And a weight set trying to stay strong enough to pull the bow with no exaggerated movement. Mid 70s and it seems like if I turn my back on trying to stay in shape (and I use that word with tongue in cheek) it takes a month to gain anything back. Good luck everyone.

New quiver for my bow. And a weight set trying to stay strong enough to pull the bow with no exaggerated movement. Mid 70s and it seems like if I turn my back on trying to stay in shape (and I use that word with tongue in cheek) it takes a month to gain anything back. Good luck everyone.

Man did you nail that! Seems a week off requires 2 months to return……it ain't fair! 🤬 memtb